Biobakery_works wmgx_vis: name 'read_png' is not defined

Hi guys

Thanks for building the nice workflow. I met one small issuess while using the wmgx_vis command. I got one messages saying “name ‘read_png’ is not defined”, but I can’t locate it. Could some help with this?

Below are the relevant logs:
/home/yanhui/anaconda3/envs/biobakery3/bin/hclust2.py:588: MatplotlibDeprecationWarning: You are modifying the state of a globally registered colormap. In future versions, you will not be able to modify a registered colormap in-place. To remove this warning, you can make a copy of the colormap first. cmap = copy.copy(mpl.cm.get_cmap(“bbcry”))
cm.set_under( bottom_col )
/home/yanhui/anaconda3/envs/biobakery3/bin/hclust2.py:594: MatplotlibDeprecationWarning: You are modifying the state of a globally registered colormap. In future versions, you will not be able to modify a registered colormap in-place. To remove this warning, you can make a copy of the colormap first. cmap = copy.copy(mpl.cm.get_cmap(“bbcry”))
cm.set_over( top_col )
Exception:
name ‘read_png’ is not defined
Error messages will be included in output document

Hi - Thank you for the detailed post. Can you check your matplotlib version? I think it is not in sync with what is needed by the vis workflow. If you possibly update to matplotlib v3+ I think it might resolve the issue you are seeing.

Thank you,
Lauren