How to continue to download database from where it was disrupted

I used the command ‘’'biobakery_workflows_databases --install wmgx --location /biobakery" to download many times, but always failed at the step of downloading kneadData databases:
CRITICAL ERROR: Unable to download and extract from URL: http://huttenhower.sph.harvard.edu/kneadData_databases/Homo_sapiens_hg37_and_human_contamination_Bowtie2_v0.1.tar.gz
Unable to install database. Error running command:

Everytime it failed, I have to rerun the command, which means I have to download the huge databases that have been downloaded before the error. How to download the rest databases from where it was disrupted?

Hello @liyangsdu ,
We sometimes experience latency with downloads from our server due to the hosting configuration. We are working to resolve this in the near future. For now, please try again.

Regards,
Sagun

Thanks. I tried several times. My downloading is always stopped in the middle with an error “A custom install location was selected. Please set the environment variable $BIOBAKERY_WORKFLOWS_DATABASES to the install location.”

Actually, I set the environmental variable in /root/.bashrc in docker container (export BIOBAKERY_WORKFLOWS_DATABASES=“/this is path”). What’s wrong with this?