Analysis scripts - Gut microbiome structure and metabolic activity in inflammatory bowel disease

I have recently read your paper:“Gut microbiome structure and metabolic activity in inflammatory bowel disease”, which published in " Analysis scripts employing these packages (and associated usage notes) are available from the authors upon request ". I want study from you , I am wondering if you could kindly send me the scripts program and the necessary information about it.

Hi user,

I have provided the read access to the https://github.com/biobakery/prism_metabolites repository. Please accept the github invitation in your email and feel free to continue this thread if any questions.

Thanks,
Sagun

I’m very interested “RandomForestClassifier” in rf.py script .But I can’t handle file correct file to input ,and could you send me an example file ?

I’ll caution that these scripts were part of a specific analysis workflow and not necessarily intended to take generic inputs.

That said, the RF script is taking a feature x sample table as input; the top M rows are assumed to be metadata and the remaining N rows are for training. One of the M metadata rows (diagnosis) is being selected as the property to predict.