About the Maaslin2 category

Name: MaAsLin2
User manual || Tutorial

Description: MaAsLin2 is comprehensive R package for efficiently determining multivariable association between clinical metadata and microbial meta’omic features. MaAsLin2 relies on general linear models to accommodate most modern epidemiological study designs, including cross-sectional and longitudinal, and offers a variety of data exploration, normalization, and transformation methods.

Citation

Mallick H, Tickle TL, McIver LJ, Rahnavard G, Nguyen LH, Weingart G, Ma S, Ren B, Schwager E, Subramanian A, Paulson JN, Franzosa EA, Corrada Bravo H, Huttenhower C. “Multivariable Association in Population-scale Meta’omic Surveys”.

Hello there I am Cely, I am new in the bioinformatics and multi-omics world. Recently, I am dealing with HUMAnN3.0 and I have generated the file.tsv of gene families, pathways abundance, and coverage, however, now I want to process my data, statistically with MaAsLin2 and I am not sure how to start. I have run the tutorial from GitHub - biobakery/Maaslin2: MaAsLin2: Microbiome Multivariate Association with Linear Models, but I cannot run my own data, maybe I am doing something wrong with the command lines or with the sort of data row or columns.
I will be grateful to you for any light, advice, or guidance that you can give me.