Running biobakery_bucket/biobakery_image_v1.7.tar.gz on GCP

I am attempting to run the biobakery_worflows wmgx and I am running into an issue with humann. Specifically with the ‘from humann.tools import util’ import in the join_taxonomic_profiles.py script. I noticed that the humann code on the image is in python2.7 but the rest of the biobakery_workflows code is in python3.6, including anadama2 (/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/anadama2/). I am not sure this is the issue because I am no expert and I am new to both GCP and biobakery tools. But I wanted to raise this as a possible explanation.

Err: b’Traceback (most recent call last):\n File “/usr/local/bin/join_taxonomic_profiles.py”, line 14, in \n from humann.tools import util\nModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘humann’\n’

I am able to successfully execute the ’humann_test with “-run-functional-tests-end-to-end”, so I am confident that humann is in fact working.

Thank you for your time and for the amazing work!

I believe this was the same issue I am having from 2020- Cannot install full shotgun databases (wmgx) in the biobakery VM image · Issue #6 · biobakery/biobakery_workflows · GitHub