Metaphlan4 issue ErrNo2

Hello,
I installed metaphlan4 using conda env in a workstation and ran this below command to test one of my samples,
$ metaphlan MS117_R1.unmapped.fastq.gz --bowtie2out metagenome.bowtie2.bz2 --bowtie2db /media/scebmeta/raw_backup/databases/metaphlan4 --nproc 5 --input_type fastq -o profiled_test.txt

and got this below error,
Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/scebmeta/bin/miniconda3/envs/metaphlan4/bin/read_fastx.py”, line 10, in
sys.exit(main())
File “/home/scebmeta/bin/miniconda3/envs/metaphlan4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/metaphlan/utils/read_fastx.py”, line 168, in main
f_nreads, f_avg_read_length = read_and_write_raw(f, opened=False, min_len=min_len, prefix_id=prefix_id)
File “/home/scebmeta/bin/miniconda3/envs/metaphlan4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/metaphlan/utils/read_fastx.py”, line 129, in read_and_write_raw
with fopen(fd) as inf:
File “/home/scebmeta/bin/miniconda3/envs/metaphlan4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/metaphlan/utils/read_fastx.py”, line 56, in fopen
return open(fn)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ’

Please can you help me to solve this error?
Thanks

It seems that Metaphlan is not able to read the file you are tying to profile, have you check whether you have read permissions on the file?