Request for clarification regarding error during Melonnpan-Train workflow execution

I am an undergraduate student who is working on a project involving the metabolomic profile of lactobacillus and its interaction with the human metabolome. I have the metagenome of the organism and am very keen on using Melonnpan for predicting its metabolome since it is such an accurate, intuitive, and user-friendly resource. However, while executing the Melonnpan-Train workflow using the training data and training compounds dataset, I have encountered an error that I have not been able to troubleshoot despite repeated attemp

ts, and which I have attached a screenshot of below.

@sagunmaharjann This error has been fixed recently. Could you please give it another try by updating the software? Many thanks!

Hello!! I am trying to execute the melonnpan train workflow using the sample input files provided in the tutorial however, I am encountering the same error as mentioned above.
I have attached a screenshot of the error

Hi @paramartha_banerjee - this has now been resolved. Can you try again after re-installing the latest version of the software from GitHub? Thanks a bunch!

It is working now. Thanks!!